The ACCA CLINICAL DECISION-MAKING TOOLKIT
This application is a key instrument to help practitioners managing patients with acute cardiovascular diseases to make the best immediate bedside clinical decisions
Developed by the Acute Cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA) of the European Society of Cardiology, it is based on ESC clinical practice guidelines and clinical experience for European experts
It encompasses all acute cardiovascular care, including (in its final version) :
- KEY SYMPTOMS (chest pain , dyspnea, syncope)
- ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROMES (general concepts, non ST-segment elevation ACS, STEMI)
- ACUTE HEART FAILURE (heart failure and pulmonary oedema, cardiogenic shock)
- CARDIAC ARREST AND CPR
- RHYTHM DISTURBANCES (supraventricular tachycardias and atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardias, bradyarrhythmias)
- ACUTE VASCULAR SYNDROMES (acute aortic syndromes, pulmonary embolism)
- ACUTE MYOCARDIAL/PERICARDIAL SYNDROMES (acute myocarditis, acute pericarditis and cardiac tamponade)
ACCA Toolkit is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-28. The program can be installed on Android.
ACCA Toolkit (version 2.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 12 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.